1. Contract (upon the Insurer’s request).
2. Copies of the following documents:
a. Copy of Applicant’s national passport (1st and 2nd pages);
b. Copy of Applicant’s identification code certificate;
c. Copies of all pages of foreign passports of the Insurant and insured persons;
3. As well as:
a. Airline tickets, vouchers for booking other travel services,
b. Originals of checks, receipts, payment orders from the bank confirming the payment for the booked travel services;
c. Copies of documents confirming the penalties due to the cancellation of a trip, from transport
companies, consulates, hotels and other organizations, whose services have been ordered and paid for Insurant (the Insured persons);
d. Copies of letters from the foreign consulates on visa denial for the Insurant and the Insured persons (if issued).
4. Other documents for the justified written request of the Insurer on the fact, circumstances, reasons for the occurrence of the insured event, the amount of damage caused, as well as the property interest of the person who is the recipient of insurance compensation.
5. Extracts (documents) from a banking, financial institution or carrier about the amount of funds returned due to trip cancellation or a document (letter) from the carrier about the refusal to return funds.
6. Copy of the certificate of inheritance (for the heirs of the Beneficiary).