Credit or Debit Card
Payment options on www.flyuia.com and at UIA ticket offices
You can purchase your ticket using the following bank cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club International, Discover, UATP, Maestro UK, and Maestro International (excluding Ukraine)
* In case of transaction via Ukrainian acquirer, payment is made in UAH. Please contact your card-issuing bank for detailed information about conversion and debiting an account.
* Payments under non-Ukrainian payment cards shall be managed by Ukraine International Airlines under the agreement governed by Dutch law and made by the Head of UIA’s representative office in the Netherlands with the Adyen B.V., or by other payment solutions contracted by Ukraine International Airlines, with the application of the relevant intraregional / interregional fees.
Payment options on www.flyuia.com
Ticket booked on www.flyuia.com can be paid via bank transfer within Ukraine only.
Information regarding the total amount and payment deadline will appear, and you will receive an email with your Booking Confirmation as well as a Payment Order attached which must be paid within 48 hours. Your e-ticket will be issued automatically upon receiving payment into the UIA current account, and a “Confirmation” with your ticket number will be sent to your e-mail address.
Please note: This payment method may be used no later than 7 days prior to scheduled flights departure. Should you need originals of a tax invoice and a delivery note, you may receive them in our ticket offices. Legal entities must present a power of attorney.
Payment options at UIA Contact Center
Prior to paying for your ticket via bank transfer, please make a booking through our call centre. After the booking has been made, you will receive an invoice via e-mail.
Note. Should you need originals of a tax invoice and a delivery note, you may receive them in our ticket offices. Legal entities must present a power of attorney.
You can check the receipt of payment into the UIA account in UIA Contact Center using the following online form.
Payment at UIA ticket offices with previous online booking
Payment options on www.flyuia.com
Ticket can be booked on www.flyuia.com and paid at particular UIA ticket offices in:
- Ukraine (Kyiv, Dnipro, Odesa, Kharkiv, Lviv)
- Germany (Berlin), Georgia (Tbilisi), Austria (Vienna), Poland (Warsaw), Czech Republic (Prague), Azerbaijan (Baku), Lithuania (Vilnius), Moldova (Chisinau), Italy (Rome, Milan), Belarus (Minsk), Armenia (Yerevan), Kazakhstan (Almaty, Astana), India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Gaya, Hyderabad, Jalandhar, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Varanasi)
Payment must be made within 48 hours otherwise your reservation will be automatically cancelled. Such payment method may be used no later than 5 days before your flight departure.
Please note the following service fees are applicable:
- in Ukraine – $15 per ticket for international flights (shall be paid in UAH at USD sales exchange rate stated on UIA’s air ticket booking system);
- in Lithuania - €8 per ticket;
- in Armenia, Poland – €12 per ticket;
- in Austria, Germany, Italy – €10 per ticket;
- in Belarus - €10 per ticket (payable in Belarusian roubles);
- in Georgia – €5 per ticket;
- in Czech Republic – €9 per ticket;
- in Azerbaijan – $15 per ticket;
- in Kazakhstan – $10 per ticket
- in Moldova – €5 per ticket;
- in India - 500 INR per ticket + Bank fee.
Detailed information on UIA service fees can be found here.
Online Payment Security on flyUIA.com
UIA knows that credit and debit card security is important. To ensure that your online transactions on the UIA official website are secure, we partner with industry-leading and reliable online payment providers - Ukreximbank and Adyen.
When paying for air tickets online, our passengers enter payment card data on a secure page of our acquiring bank partner which uses 3D-Secure technology for safe online shopping. The card processing system is in full compliance with PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) international security requirements.
Payment Systems and Real-Time Payment Methods
Payment options on www.flyuia.com
- Apple pay, Google pay
- Online payment systems: AliPay, UnionPay, and WeChat Pay (in China).
- Real-time online payment methods: Giropay (in Germany), Sofort (in Austria, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland), Finnish E-Banking (in Finland), Ideal (in the Netherlands), Dotpay (in Poland), Bancontact (in Belgium).
Payment for additional services via EasyPay
EasyPay terminals at Chernivtsi, Kherson, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia airports
Additional services can be paid via EasyPay terminals at Chernivtsi, Kherson, Vinnytsia, and Zaporizhzhia airports. Currency: only UAH is accepted.
The following services can be paid:
Hold the price
Travel planning can be time-consuming: have to choose the flight dates, book a hotel, buy a travel insurance policy and so on.
Need more time to decide but do not want to miss the chance to book your flights at the best price? Then our Hold the Price option is the right solution for you. For just €5.99 per booking, your reservation and the fare will be on hold for a timeframe of up to 48 hours. This option is available if you book no later than 7 days before the flight’s scheduled departure time.
How it works
- Make a booking on flyuia.com: choose your flights, travel dates, and number of passengers.
- On the Payment Options page, select the “Hold the price” option.
- For a fee in the equivalent of €5.99, you can hold both your booking and the price for up to 48 hours for yourself and other passengers in your booking, without immediately paying for the tickets.
- You can come back to your booking by visiting Manage my Bookings and complete your payment online anytime within the given 48 hours.
- In Manage my Bookings, you can also buy extra baggage allowance, travel insurance, your favourite meals and preferred seats in advance.
Terms and Conditions
- You can use the Hold the Price option when booking tickets only for UIA flights.
- The Hold the Price option is available at least 7 days or more before the scheduled departure time of your flight and applicable to those fares that do not have special restrictions regarding the terms of ticket purchase.
- The fee in the equivalent of €5.99 applies to an individual booking, which may include up to nine people.
- You can pay for the service and the tickets online on the UIA website by credit or debit card, or using other instant payment methods.
- The booking will be cancelled automatically if payment is not received in full within the specified 48 hours.
- The Hold the Price fee is non-refundable, with the exceptions of the flight cancellation or delay before the tickets are purchased, or in case of the airline’s failure to provide the Hold the Price service.
- Flight details (dates, route, or number of passengers) cannot be changed while the booking remains unpaid.